We have developed our products further – not only with their dewatering ability, but also with our commitment to increased value for customers.
VOLUTE™ provides high filtration efficiency. It dewaters thin sludge without pre-thickening and self- cleans filter media, making continuous dewatering without clogging possible. This VOLUTE™ technology has evolved into VOLUTE DUO™
- Twin screws are enclosed in one cylinder
- Externally-driven moving rings, self-cleaning filter mesh
- “Double-cutting” movement maintains dewatering efficiency
Twin screws are enclosed in one cylinder
By enclosing 2 screws in one filtration cylinder, this press significantly reduces the risk of blockage while providing higher transportation efficiency, even with difficult liquids or semi-liquid materials.
By driving the Moving Rings with an external rod, the two components which were once main consumables of the original design, now last significantly longer. A long-life durable design has been achieved.
The “double-cutting” movement of the Moving Rings has been adapted to resemble the original movement, which contributes to the high dewatering efficiency.
The Moving Rings and Screw (which have the potential to reduce dewatering efficiency) do not contact each other, thus high performance is maintained for long periods.
The in-line dosage of flocculants into sludge has been adopted as standard. By improving the efficiency of the mixing process, tank dimensions are up to 50% smaller, with max. 25% reduction in flocculant consumption. Data is based on our own test.
Reduction of consumables cost
No performance deterioration for a long time
Wider application range
Low blockage risk
Large capacity models more affordable
Compact Flocculation tank
Easy operation and maintenance
High solids capture rate
Low concentrated sludge, TS from 0.5%
Water and energy
|VOLUTE DUO™||Throughput kg-DS/h Min. – Max.||Dimensions L × W × H [mm]||Operating Weight [kg]||Power [kW]|
|RVP-241||12||52||2166 × 911 × 1360||460||0.5|
|RVP-501||60||260||3943 × 1002 × 1986||2600||1.86|
|RVP-601||120||520||4759 × 1217 × 2207||3570||2.99|
|RVP-701||180||830||5356 × 1387 × 2331||4570||3.75|
|RVP-801||220||920||5805 × 1386 × 2377||6480||4.8|
|RVP-802||440||1840||6580 × 2570 × 2377||12820||9.6|
- Above throughput is calculated as approximate and may vary depending on sludge conditions. For model selection, please contact AMCON.
- The throughput of each model is based on a sludge cake with 20 ± 5 % solids content.
- There is no definite upper limit on inlet sludge concentration; however, the target sludge must be flowable.
- All the figures above are provided for the reference purpose only based on the standard design. The design may change without notice.
Please contact AMCON for the latest information.